Monday, October 27, 2008

Vintage

A little vintage sayings for some of my friends:

For MaryAnn:


For Anne:

For Stacia: (who I know does love her kids dearly)
For Robyn:


And since it is only fair if I lampoon myself as well, this one's for me:


This one goes out to the whole 'pack of chicks':

8 comments:

jen said...

I am so glad you put up a new post. Those are too funny.

El Scorcho said...

Ha ha ha.......classic.

farmgirl said...

You crack me up. Housework does rule!

annebabe said...

i am laughing outloud!! i think you have aptly nailed all of us. sad but true. :) i think i laughed the most at yours though. ha ha ha!!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

I am still laughing!!!! Oh so true! I love the last one...

saramarilee said...

You mean plan B for BEST, right?

Sarah said...

I certainly did. (Steve is probably one of the best guys around; he is admired by all that know him, no joke). It is also well known that Plan A is usually fool-hardy anyway.

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Top Ten posts, all time. Really really funny. You go girl!!

Bob