So this is me at 28 weeks with twins.
Which may or may not be impressive to you, but is sure feeling like full-term to me, because this is me with Janie the day before she was born . . .
Which may or may not be impressive to you, but is sure feeling like full-term to me, because this is me with Janie the day before she was born . . .
So my point is, I've got a number of weeks to go and alot of growing left to do. Oh my. And all of it is new territory for me because I am measuring the same size that I did full term with all of my girls. Still no stretch marks (pleasepleaseplease let me get through this last time without adding any) But honestly, this pregnancy is getting less and less thrilling as the days go by. I think I can firmly attest that human babies are not meant to come in litters. One at a time is the way to go . . . But, I am still excited about the upcoming arrival of these two girlies. Just wish someone else could carry them for me these last 7-8 weeks. Anyone???

8 comments:
Wow, that is pretty incredible. I'm impressed that there aren't any visible stretch marks on any of your pregnant bellies. That's pretty great.
Oh - I was talking to a friend who has 7 1/2 month twins that she is still nursing. She said that there is a forum on www.twinstuff.com that she loves, and that there is a special twins nursing pillow that makes all the difference. I just thought I'd pass that along...
What a sexy pregnant mom you are! I think you look fantastic.
I like the different colored bra. I think you look amazing!
It's a bikini top from Sarah's wild college days.
I think you look fantastic. Seriously. And I totally volunteer to carry the babies for the next 7 weeks as long as I can keep one, LOL. I've got way more room to store them ;0)
wow...do I need to go to the biship now? I feel a little dirty seeing that.
I have been waiting for the belly picture and you didn't disappoint! Good luck!
Yea for pictures! You look great! I've got my fingers crossed for you that you don't get stretch marks either! Jamey can carry them for the last few weeks (he doesn't know yet, but I'm sure it wouldn't matter......his belly would look the same anyhow)! :) :) :)
Post a Comment