My girls finally made it to Palmyra, New York (after a 4 am wakeup call, a missed flight and 3 hour layover in Chicago). Here's what they have to look forward to this week:



Lucky girls.
Here's what I have to look forward to this week:




Diapers, Bottles, emptying plastic potty chairs! Yippee! Who wants to travel and visit historic church sites, catch the last night of the Hill Cumorah Pageant, and experience Niagara Falls???
4 comments:
ha ha ha!! i love the photo comparison. Maddie and Meg will have a blast, lets hope they remember every second of it all. :)
You crack me up. So sorry you weren't able to go to New York with your girls.
I, for one, CANNOT get enough of the potty fun. New York? No thank you. Not if it means I will be giving up all my summer fun.
Oh and p.s. THANK YOU for fixing me up right so I can leave these great comments.
Post a Comment