Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Linear Talents

So I just spent the last two weeks writing approx 180 pages of math assignments. Lots and lot of linear equations. Lots and lots of linear inequalties. And that's just semester 1. It was a huge task, but is it a little sad that I get a huge kick out of doing math again? There's something to be said for spending part of your day on the things that you do best. So if I'm a mom, wife, AND math teacher, I pretty much hit the highlights of my talent reel. Which means I have spent my days doing EXACTLY what I do best. And that feels good.

4 comments:

farmgirl said...

You're awesome.

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

huh? linear equations?

saramarilee said...

I'm confused--I thought hip hop was your greatest talent....

Michelle & Steve said...

I'm so impressed that you can still do all that math. I loved it and was pretty good with it in another lifetime, but I think I'd have to go back to school before writing any assignments for anyone.