Yeah, I know I don't post anymore. My computer time is now work time and non-computer time is Mark & girls time. Something had to go and my hours of wasted webcrawling is one of them. But this is super cool; it's called Wordle. This is a wordle made from my current blog page. I found it a fairly accurate map of my life right now :)
Friday, October 09, 2009
Wordle
Posted by
Sarah
at
7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so cool! I'm going to try it for my blog.
Hope all is good with you and your family!!
Good to know you are still alive and kicking. I haven't seen you in weeks. Busy busy busy!!!
Very cool. I want to try it too. Good luck with the busy job and mom job and wife job. It all adds up to a full life, right?
Post a Comment