Signs that these girls are growing up:
Only 2 kids in diapers
I wash bottles only once a day
Upper rack of dishwasher completely filled with sippy cups--EVERY time
My walls are 20% covered in crayon
(And I am NOT kidding about the crayon. These kids are destroying my house. I have never ever ever had kids who wrote on walls before. Jane is practically a graffiti artist-- and the twins seem to be wanting to join her street gang. Word.)
Monday, August 17, 2009
Graffiti
Posted by
Sarah
at
8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
If you will excuse me, I have to go lock down all available writing utensils in my house now.
can I send Paige by?? Sounds like she just might fit in at your house.
We will need to gut the entire house once these kids are done destroying it.
seems like so long since I've seen a new post here. That probably means that you have loads to post about. I can't wait.
Post a Comment