Mark wanted to be able to post on this blog (in other words, post pictures of him on his bike). This is a test to see if it shows up different when he logs in or if I (Sarah) will end up being held blogger accountable for his ramblings. Hmmm.
Mark wanted to be able to post on this blog (in other words, post pictures of him on his bike). This is a test to see if it shows up different when he logs in or if I (Sarah) will end up being held blogger accountable for his ramblings. Hmmm.
Posted by
El Scorcho
at
3:07 PM
3 comments:
It didn't work, I can't see any pictures. Wasn't that the point?
No, he hasn't done it yet, just checking to see if when he posted if it would show up under a different name. It did.
We're still waiting to see Mark's blog and pictures...
Dad
Post a Comment