Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Blessing




We blessed the girls on Saturday-- we wanted to do it at home instead of church because of a minor logistic issue involving the blessing dress. All the girls have been blessed in the same dress that I (and all my sisters and their girls) have been blessed in. I didn't think that the ward congregation would take well to me demanding a wardrobe change in-between blessings, so we decided to do it at home. Plus being able to have a BBQ & swim party afterwards is just a bonus.
Mark blessed Roxy and my dad blessed Veronica. It was very nice.

The girls are definitely growing- I included the pics of Maddie and Meg with the girls right after I brought them home from the hospital for a comparison to them 5 weeks later.

5 comments:

Liz said...

The girls are beautiful but you are smoking hot for a mother of five!!

andrea said...

oh wow--they have gotten a lot bigger! And so cute!

I for one would have totally appreciated a wardrobe change in the middle of sacrament meeting...or at least understood it :0).

Michelle & Steve said...

It was such a great day - we are so glad everything worked out so we could be there.

Unknown said...

They look so cute! I think maybe I'll be able to squeeze in another trip before I go.

The Young Family said...

Good thing you have a pool so you can have their baptisms at home, too, don't you have the same tradition with the baptism dress?