Right now, every girl in the house (except myself) is crying. Just thought I would share.
cool. it would be even cooler if mark was crying too.
that is hilarious!
way to be the exception, i would be tempted to join the party . . . ;)
I can't imagine what it is going to be like when they are teenagers! :)
I hope they all have a good reason. I am thinking you'd better get used to this!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
cool. it would be even cooler if mark was crying too.
that is hilarious!
way to be the exception, i would be tempted to join the party . . . ;)
I can't imagine what it is going to be like when they are teenagers! :)
I hope they all have a good reason. I am thinking you'd better get used to this!
Post a Comment