Eewww. Some of those are frieghteningly disturbing to me- although a little like a train wreck- hard to look away. Thanks for sharing, Sara. Nothing like a "push, olivia" birthing cake picture stuck in my head to start the day off right :) Where can we pick up one of those gems for Anne??... I think Travis would really like it.
3 comments:
Eewww. Some of those are frieghteningly disturbing to me- although a little like a train wreck- hard to look away. Thanks for sharing, Sara. Nothing like a "push, olivia" birthing cake picture stuck in my head to start the day off right :) Where can we pick up one of those gems for Anne??... I think Travis would really like it.
Which was your very favorite? I looked and laughed and liked the James Bond Wedding cake.
I laughed so hard I was crying at the first cake where they wrote something like "best wishes under neat that we will miss you". so funny.
Post a Comment