Not to give away any plot points, but really . . . Renesme??? RENESME??? What working author would name a character Renesme? Does anyone else now suspect that Stephanie Meyers is from Magna, Utah?
Not to give away any plot points, but really . . . Renesme??? RENESME??? What working author would name a character Renesme? Does anyone else now suspect that Stephanie Meyers is from Magna, Utah?
Posted by
Sarah
at
7:28 AM
6 comments:
What??? I thought she was really on to something...I mean for myself I could of gone with something like Lindron or Sharinda. Both fabulous sounding names, too bad I don't have twin girls to name...ya know, it's not too late for you, you could still change the baby's names :)
My parents joke that they almost named me after my two grandfathers, Wilmer and Dean. I was almost Wilmadena. Makes Renesme seem not so bad, am I right?
I totally agree with that. Waaaaay too much of a stretch on that one. And then the part where everyone wants to shorten it, and she doesn't?!
Other than that, what did you think of the book overall?
yet another reason I want to be a vampire...
11. you can name your children ridiculous things and who is going to mess with you??
(at least they started calling her Nessie...how do you pronouce renesme anyway?)
I am surprised she didn't name the baby Edwella. And, if we are putting names together, why not a mix between Alice and Jacob (two of her closest friends), Jaclice. I am glad I am not the only one that thought Remesme was a ridiculous name:).
If the child is half human, half vampire don't you think she will have a hard time fitting in no matter what her name is.
Do you think that the baby has to have her shots? What about registering for school? Since this is the first 1/2 & 1/2 baby ever there will be a lot of this stuff to figure out in the next 10 books.
IMO I think the whole series has Jumped the Shark.
Post a Comment