Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mini-Me

Jane missed both her naps the other day and this is where I found her . . .

. . . in my bedroom, in the recliner, with lip gloss all over her face, the telephone tucked in her arm and a novel on her lap.

Here's a close-up, in case you can't read the author in the last pic.
Oh my little Janie; I guess it's monkey see, monkey do.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! One of those instances that tells you they do notice pretty much everything you do. At least you know that there's a good chance all your girls will grow up with a love of reading. There are studies about kids who see their parents reading and how that cultivates a love of reading in them as well.

farmgirl said...

Wait a minute. I thought you weren't going to let your girls read that trashy vampire girl-porn. What is going on over there?

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and of course I also loved all 8 of my daughters.
Joanne