Monday, September 15, 2008

Holla

Let me state that I absolutely get a kick out of blogging-- and despite that, my post-count is in the dumper because I never seem to make it to the computer with two hands available. My excuse is this: Little V and Roxy (and often Janie and even occasionally Madelin & Megan) seem to be attached to me during all waking hours and my kids-free time is so limited. It is not that I'm one of "those ladies" (you know, the ones who want everyone to know that they are always so busy) Like everyone else, I fill my time with the things that I value; so I like to call my life "full" as opposed to "busy".
But I miss blogging and keeping current on all your blogs. Ugggh. And it is not like I don't have any downtime, it is just that most of my downtime involves me and two babies and a toddler and some bottles and a couch and a Curious George book. But since I am technically "down", it qualifies, even if it doesn't allow me to wax poetic on my laptop. So I'm trying to blog . . . especially since all my friends have now turned me onto Facebook, which qualifies as another highly addictive time-suck in my life. Oh well. If I'm not leaving my couch to visit my real friends, at least I've got my virtual ones. Holla.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thanks for the post! After visiting you - I completly understand why you are unable to post more frequently!