Monday, September 01, 2008

Sarah Sarah


Is is so wrong that I want to vote for this woman because:

1. Her name is Sarah (how could she go wrong??)
2. She has 5 kids, the last one the same age as my twins.
3. Her husband races snowmobiles.
4. And she reminds me of Liz Lemon.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummm . . . Who is she? And what is she running for? Being in Denmark just makes me feel so out of touch. But you're right, with a name like that how could she go wrong?

Tina said...

Did you see her speak at the RNC? She is articulate, smart, thoughtful, down-to-earth--WOW. I haven't been so excited about a political figure since...??? It's about time we see a new star in the political cosmos! When her little daughter, who was holding the baby, licked her hand and spit-styled his hair, my heart melted. I'm with you!

Diane said...

I listened to her whole speech and was amazed at her toughness and candor! It will make voting for McCain not so bad...

Unknown said...

Alright, I've done my homework. I know who she is now and from what I've read, I'm impressed as well.

andrea said...

she has a Piper too...gets my vote!

saramarilee said...

I'm with you on the first two points--great name, and five kids! I can relate!