Ahhh . . . my sweet Megan.
Meg, Megan, Meggie. How does that saying go? A rose by any other name would smell as sweet? Unfortunately for Meggie Mae, no matter what we call her, if she continues to wear the SAME CLOTHES EVERYDAY, she will continue to smell like a combo of dirty 4th grader, muddy fields, and stagnant puddles. 
The shirt in this picture? Mark calls it "Ol' Mexico". Ummm . . . . you can do the scratch n' sniff yourself if you're so inclined.
It is like pulling wisdom teeth to get this kid to change her clothes. Actually, that's not true. She technically does CHANGE them, but just continues to rotate through the used pile of her favorites. I know she likes certain pieces, but I am getting a bit embarrassed that I might be mother of the "dirty-smelly-kid" at grade school. Then again, I have visited her class and she doesn't seem to stand out much from the rest of the crowd when it comes to personal hygiene. Oh well. I seem to remember Madelin going through this same stage, and now she showers 2x a day. So it must be that my girls are conspiring to balance out my water bill.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Ol' Mexico
Posted by
Sarah
at
1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
We love your blog about your girls it makes them a little closer. Thanks
That picture is beautiful of her, and she certainly does not look ill-kempt.
She is the beautiful regardless of what she is wearing!
I guess it's a good thing that pictures don't smell. Because I would say she's probably one of the most beautiful fourth graders I've ever seen.
What a great picture! She is too cute to smell bad!
We have the same trouble over here, just two or three shirts is all they really need because that's pretty much all they ever wear. I've been known to confiscate items of clothing and confess nothing when asked about the where a bouts.
beautiful pic...
Post a Comment