I left the fridge open and turned around to find Janie joyfully foraging through the shelves. She looked up at me, and with a voice filled with absolute wonder exclaimed, "MOM-- it's my BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!!! YEA!!!!" and held up this little honey:
Oooookay. You caught me. I hide all my presents in the fridge.
(don't tell Mark about the honey mustard I picked up for our 15th anniversary)
(don't tell Mark about the honey mustard I picked up for our 15th anniversary)
6 comments:
What a great gift for a little girl! What a great hiding place for gifts, too bad Jane is so smart.
They are just so funny!
You're a freakin' genius!! I'm afraid Mike is going to find the Caesar dressing I picked up for our 15th, can I bring it over and hide it in your fridge?
I definitely need some romance tips from you...I don't even want to imagine what you do with the honey mustard.
I wonder if BBQ sauce would make SPAM taste better? Clearly, the answer is yes. But it wouldn't make it taste good.
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I hope to see you again.
That's hilarious. :)
Post a Comment