Thursday, August 16, 2007

Garbage Pail Kid


Seriously, it looks like I let Janie just dig through the garbage can and feed herself. No garbage can in actuality, but she did feed herself. I will not claim credit for the sweet potato hair-do or the blueberry body-wrap. I did, however, provide the tools for Janie's self-expression. Oh girl!!! She was even stained blue at the top of her bum crack-- I have no idea how a blueberry ended up there, but it did. Yum Yum.

4 comments:

stace said...

What should her name be--blueberry mane jane (that is lame). All right, that is why I am not a professional Garbage Pail Kid namer. Plus the fact that my mom would never let me have any.

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

She and Gil could be garbage pail kids together! Gil has to rub his hands in his hair after every meal....we are down to 2 baths a day.

P.S. Gil's bum is stained blue from the blueberries...if you know what I mean.

annebabe said...

i laughed out loud when i read about the blue in the bum crack. and your "yum yum". hilarious

andrea said...

I don't know what's funnier...the fact that you called Janie and GPK or the fact that Staci tried to name her...you're funny