Thursday, August 16, 2007

Snaggletooth

Meg's had a loose front tooth for about 2 weeks now. A few days back, Meg was roughhousing and walked away bleeding from the mouth. Finally, that front tooth fell out! But more playing later on that day knocked the other one loose, resulting in Meg's snaggletooth. The solo-front-tooth decided to rotate and migrate to the center, and hung on there for dear life for 3 days. Mark and I tried to tell Megan that we thought the toothfairy would pay double if she submitted both front teeth at the same time, but Meg was reluctant to mess with her chopper. So, she was a back-woods West Virginia look-a-like and I prayed that it would make an exit before school started. It did--thank goodness!

3 comments:

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

That cracks me up! I know exactly that parent role of begging to just pull out the tooth! I am glad for you and her that it came out before school started.

annebabe said...

wow, you actually have a photo of her smiling with her mouth open! LOL! i love to tease you westons about your non-teeth smiles. and i have to admit, even though i know its coming, when you write about missing teeth and first day of school stuff, it feels like a million miles away from the parent/kid stage i am at in my life. not good or bad, just foreign. like i can't imagine having kids old enough, ya know?

Rebekah B. said...

at least she wasn't a back-woods ARKANSAS hick!