Tuesday, December 04, 2007

1000 Words

I got a little behind in posting pics of our family adventures these last few months; I finally downloaded about 150 pics off my camera yesterday that dated back to Janie's birthday party. Here is a visual smattering of our life this last 60 days:

Trek to the Grand Canyon:

Janie's 1-year Birthday party:

A corn A-mazing adventure with Grandpa Bob and Grandma Patti:

Ghoulish Cookie Bake and Deco:

And my three little Hallo-weenies:

(And this pic--- because I love this little sweater. I went and had to get myself a fur-lined hoodie just cause I wanted to be like Jane) Don't have a picture of me glamming in my faux fur, but I should get one.

3 comments:

Michelle & Steve said...

I love the pictures. Jane is looking so old - now that she's past the 1 year mark she just looks so big in all the pictures!

annebabe said...

wow, holy photo upload batman! and who doesn't love the fur-lined hoodie? its a great look. i'm still waiting for the jane/cake photos to make their debut . . .

Anonymous said...

Those are some great photos. I didn't know you guys went to the Grand Canyon. Sounds fun. I love the cupcake picture. Janie is so cute.