Friday, December 21, 2007

Stardoll

I may blog, but Madelin has her Stardoll. She just loves her Stardoll (www.stardoll.com) which is basically a virtual paper doll utopia for girls. Madelin has her own little me-doll and spends her babysitting money buying stardollars to purchase new clothing from the online stores (Hillary Duff and Olson Twin clothing are in abundance). I am still not sure why she wants her own paper-doll suite (complete with furniture, make-up, and a resident pet) when she can play with the celebrity dolls for free??

But who would not want to spend hours dressing up Paula Abdul??
Or playing dress-up with Gwen Stephani with her L.A.M.B. fashion line?

I know there are a few of you out there who would gladly spend hours playing with a Zac Efron doll (though personally he gives me the heeby-jeebies) or want to revisit Ashley Tisdale with her former nose. Go give stardoll a whirl. Madelin even set up an account for my mom. You should see the Grandma Patti doll; she's a hottie.

(p.s. There is even a set of Pride & Prejudice dolls where you can dress up Mr. Darcy--the Colin Firth version. Me thinks this website might be visited by more than just preteen girls)

1 comment:

Tara said...

My husband wishes you would have never posted this. I have been having a great time with it all day (as if I have nothing better to do)! Thanks for the advice on the knee, with you information (and what I've gotten off the web) I am feeling a bit more informed!