Tuesday, April 22, 2008

33 weeks (waddle waddle)

Here I am at 33 weeks--- and for those of you keeping track, my OB measured me at a whopping 44 weeks yesterday. Can you believe it???? I am getting some serious horizontal projection going on; I guess there is no other direction for those kiddos to go. To make me feel a little better, the doc told me that he was delivering a lady with twins later that day who was measuring 51 weeks. I'm not sure how much better that made me feel. I am honestly growing out of my maternity clothes; I may just have to spend the next couple weeks wrapped up in a giant bedsheet or something.

As of this next Sunday, I am happy with these girls coming at any time. Which means they probably won't, but you can always hope along with me.

8 comments:

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

It is a big belly but.......I think you could do better! Grow babies grow. Besides, if you get away with out a single stretch mark on behalf of most all of our friends, we can't be friends:)

p.s. thanks for the picture!

stace said...

wowzers...that is all I have to say!

The Young Family said...

I don't care what everyone says, it is not always easier carrying a a baby (or in your case babies!) around like this! They just tell you that to make you feel better those last LONG,MISERABLE weeks of pregnancy. At least after they are born you can set them down sometimes!

jen said...

Wow, I don't see one stretch mark on that belly. That is impressive!

farmgirl said...

Holy big belly batman! Still no stretch marks?? That's just not right.

andrea said...

How has the rest of you stayed sooooo little? You look fantastic...much better than you feel, I'm sure.

Lesley Barr Photography said...

You look great!!! Hopefully they'll stay in there and cook a little longer (sorry, I know you're probably miserable, trust me I remmeber!). Good luck!

Lesley Barr Photography said...

Hahah. I just looked back at my 33 week belly...HOLY MOLY is all I can say.

http://barrbabies.com/2006/09/25/33-weeks-and-going-strong/