I am currently measuring 42 weeks--- and I am actually 32 weeks.
My newest and most favorite pregnancy symptom is a wicked case of carpal tunnel-- in both arms. No matter what position I'm in, my arms and hands lose circulation and fall asleep. My feet too, but not quite as bad and I'm not sure the carpal tunnel moniker applies to feet too. Asked the doc what I could do about it and he shrugged his shoulders. Pretty much nothing. That same answer applies to the seriously swollen ankles and calves that have become regular attire each afternoon and evening (I believe you now Anne, but I still wish it wasn't so). What I really want is to be placed into suspended animation until these babies are born. This is about the time paying the big bucks for a gestational surrogate would have really come in handy.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Complain, Complain, Complain
Posted by
Sarah
at
6:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
quit whining already. you aren't even THAT big. Scheesh.
Oh, Sarah- I'm again so sorry your miserable. Is it wrong that your troubles do crack me up a little? 42 weeks?? How is that even possible?? Garsh, that's painful to even think about.
i'm so sorry i was right. and your carpal tunnel sounds absolutely heinous! never had that, you've one upped me there. :) i love your idea about suspended animation, when you figure that one out, call me. :)
42 weeks??? They should have a separate chart for women who are giving birth to twins! What man in their right mind tells a woman that they are measuring 42 weeks when they are 32 weeks along. You don't look a day over 32 weeks to me!
Post a Comment