Mark surprised me with this for Christmas.
Given my oh-so-talented friends and my natural-man-covetous-nature, I have been wishing I had both the talent and materials to pull off a mere facsimile of their beautiful photos. So Mark graciously provided me with the machine and Stacia has generously shared the basic know-how. I am now digitally armed and dangerous with a Canon Rebel XSi at my side. Watch out world, here I come.
(This is one of the photos I took at Stacia's workshop. These boys are adorable. Now I just have to get my kids to look as cute as these blond & blue-eyed 'Dahls'.)
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Photo-Ready
Posted by
Sarah
at
5:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I can't wait to see the fruits of this labor!
Very nice. It's good to know you can be taking some quality photos for Grant and Jane's "when we were kid's together". We will be needing for their future wedding...
You're gonna be amazing with that thing.
Looks like another fun New Year's party...Kriss-Kross was a stroke of brillance for you guys!
Sarah, that is a great shot. You are a natural!
And, to answer your question about my pics. Yes, it was staged (but don't tell anyone :)). I had an idea of what I wanted and Brianne was willing to work with me.
Ah, I have been salivating over this camera for atleast 6 months! Jealous! :)
That is a GREAT picture. It is really hard to get three people in focus...(I can't ever do it. ever.) Can't wait to see what else you can do. I'll be waiting for pointers ;0)
Congratulations! You will NEVER go back. Practice, practice, practice is all I will say. =) Your photo looks great!
Post a Comment