I (temporarily)left the refrigerator open after grabbing some veggies for a salad and saw that Roxy made a b-line for the fridge. I lazily let her enjoy her frigid playground for a moment, finding it amusing that she was crawling up into the appliance and then a little frightened to see her standing on top of the lowest shelf. Acrobat. She gracelessly fell back down onto her diapered bottom and I thought the escapade was over. Then her intentions were made clear; she had been jockeying for a bottle and had successfully snagged one. When Veronica saw Rox, she crawled over and then Roxy climbed back up in the fridge and grabbed another bottle for her sister. Seriously? Mischievous and cute-- these girls of mine are fantastic.
3 comments:
Smart little chick-a-dee's, aren't they? Your life is going to be a whole new kind of chaos very shortly. :)
Just wait until those two are teenagers!
At least they're looking out for eachother!
Post a Comment