Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yum-O


I was STUMPED on what to make for dinner, until I came across this gem. Crazy, I never thought to look for gourmet recipes on the back of the Gerber baby cereal box. Now everyone can enjoy the health benefits of baby food. After all, it is "Something the WHOLE FAMILY will love"*

*Gerber recommends this tasty meatloaf for only those accustomed to eating solid foods (or for those of you lacking a gag reflex)

5 comments:

saramarilee said...

Please please please join our meal swap group!!!!!

farmgirl said...

I'm sold. It's back to buying baby food for me and my family. Clearly I was foolish to ever stop. Mmmm, can't wait to make up that special dish for all the special people in my life. Gosh, thanks Sarah.

annebabe said...

did i miss it? did you already serve dinner? that must have been that delectable smell wafting over from your house. dang. i had leftover sloppy joes.

stace said...

for real?? Sounds pretty darn gross to me.

Unknown said...

And it makes six loaves! You'll be loving life for a week! Especially with all that extra iron.