
Just so I can be harassed by my husband by being a typical pic & post blog mom, here is my Janie-doll.
And how can he ever expect me to be a clever writer AND a photo-blogger at the same time?? My log-jammed brain is still one step away from the blue screen of death just calculating all the daily diapers, feedings, and naps (33 a day--that's diapers, bottles, siestas and meals, between the 3 weeble-wobbles). Yes, I am just that lucky :)
Monday, March 09, 2009
One more
Posted by
Sarah
at
11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Janie is such a doll!
Tell Mark he can always navigate over to my blog--No worries of any fantastic photos with a little photo shop magic sprinkled on top over there. I have to rely on clever writing, it's all I've got!
And p.s. your numbers have my mind whirling!! You are one busy woman.
You ARE lucky. Love the photo!
I love your pic & post entries because your pictures are always so beautiful. You are quite the wizard with photoshop...
Post a Comment