Friday, March 27, 2009

Things I have denied myself

1. Anne's (a new recipe!) brownies
2. Chocolate brought back from San Francisco
3. San Francisco Sourdough bread with butter.

Seriously? I should weigh 92 lbs just from shear will alone these last 4 days. How many calories does exerting will power burn up? Surely much more than an 1 hour run; it is certainly easier to run than it is deny yummy food.

Self denial is a cranky job.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you know, one time when I had a gym membership, I got two free personal-trainer hours and one of the first thing my "personal-trainer" told me was that losing weight is like 90% portion control/food related. In my mind I thought, then why am I joining this gym? I know your pain.

farmgirl said...

You can do it! Who wants all that stuff any way, right?? Certainly not you. You crave veggies and water. Something sweet? Something delectable? You hate that stuff--makes you throw up a little just thinking about it. Right!! Right?? Yay, I thought so.

annebabe said...

i will be telepathically sending you calorie free brownies, fat free/sugar free cookies and lots and lots of dieting approved treats. there i just sent them. did you get them yet?

jen said...

You rock! You have amazing will power. Keep it up!