Janie officially has a first word-- "CAT". Really. Not mama, not dada, not baba. She says all those things, but doesn't really associate them with the actual object (at least so I would notice). But oddly enough, 'CAT" has got her tongue. Jane has become fascinated with Muffin (the kitty) and will crawl after her all over the house, but with little success. Just a couple days ago, we had the cat cornered so Jane could pet her and she started saying "cat". I thought it was just me . . . so I didn't say anything, but later that day, my mom was over and she said, "Is Jane saying cat???" It has been independently confirmed. So the official date for the first word is June 25th-- and cat it is.
3 comments:
September 25th...you're kids really are advanced...still in the womb and talking. and chasing cats. WoW!
Well, you know, Janie might surpass me in intelligence soon with that gaff. Oops.
I guess that kills the fat and slow theory...I bet your neighbors kid isn't talking yet...:0)
I'm impressed!
Post a Comment