I think I have determined that Jane looks like Maddie. The picture of her sitting forward in the green dress looks so much like someone and I think that is who. Of course, I am horrible at identifying who looks like who so take that for what it is worth.
What cute girls...I am really partial to Jane seeing that she was sitting with her future husband in that last picture. What a cute couple they will make.
3 comments:
I think I have determined that Jane looks like Maddie. The picture of her sitting forward in the green dress looks so much like someone and I think that is who. Of course, I am horrible at identifying who looks like who so take that for what it is worth.
What cute girls...I am really partial to Jane seeing that she was sitting with her future husband in that last picture. What a cute couple they will make.
We are very excited to be coming to Utah to see these kids up close and personal. Haven't even met Jane yet.
Post a Comment