Tuesday, January 01, 2008

My Belly Hurts

And not from pregnancy. From laughing too too hard and too too much. Though I have no pictures to document it, I have to give a shout out to my New Year's Celebrities: Dolly & Kenny, Dead or Alive, Sharpay & Ryan, June & Johnny, Metallica, Edna & Wilbur, The Do-Wa-Diddy gang, the Ding-a-Ling duo, and who could forget . . . . Jasmine & Aladdin.

I enjoyed each and every performance. You're all hard-core.

5 comments:

annebabe said...

that was some crazy night! imagine if we drank alcohol . . .

jen said...

My mouth hurt by the end of the night from smiling and laughing so much. Too funny.

andrea said...

I so hope Jasmine and Aladdin go on tour...

stace said...

I feel closer to each and every person that was there. That is what happens when I make a complete a** out of myself.

farmgirl said...

What a night. Hat's off to the gal who can get Mike to perform kareoke! I'm still having fits of the giggles whenever I think about all the performances.