Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Chic Flick Moment

You know those uber-silly movie scenes where a gaggle of girls are dancing around their living rooms/bedrooms singing songs together?? Well-- we actually have those moments occur quite often, in fact, just finished one up a few minutes ago. 4 girls; 2 hairbrush microphones, pajamas, solos on the coffee table, all that jazz--- Janie gets quite into "Walkin' on Sunshine" and the older girls get a kick out of it. We all do, really. I think what we really need are a couple more girls to add to the dance party.

6 comments:

annebabe said...

and you didn't call? marissa and i are so there next time . . .

jen said...

Fun! Now I am jealous you have so many girls! :)

Liz said...

Very Grey's Anatomy!

the bigger family said...

we want to see some footage of this dancing!

El Scorcho said...

Please don't associate my children with the drivel produced by Gray's Anatomy. That crap makes me want to eat a bullet.
Liz if you ever say something like that again I'm going to fight you.

saramarilee said...

can sydney, bridge, and I come too?