Monday, May 04, 2009

C ya real soon.


Hold on to your big button britches--- we're surprising Maddie & Megan this afternoon and kidnapping them for a short & sweet trip to the Happiest Place on Earth. My M&D have graciously agreed to watch the 3 wee ones for us while we roadtrip to Daniel & Sara's home. Our plans are to crash for the night, participate in a day assault on the mouse-ears amusement park, and then hightail it back to Southern Utah paradise on Wednesday. I'm kinda curious how far south we can make it this afternoon before we have to spill the dish on our actual plans. This surprise stuff is a kick-in-the-pants.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm anxious to hear their reactions! What a fun little trip!

farmgirl said...

It's going to be so fun!! I am excited for Maddie and Megan---they are going to love it!!!

Hot Mom said...

What a great surprise!!!

Michelle & Steve said...

I wish you were kidnapping me. I love planning big surprises...not that I've done it that often, but it gives a little extra adrenaline to everything to have a secret like that!

Unknown said...

What a blast!