I hate worldliness . . . commercialism is crass . . . blah blah blah
And just like that I am sucked back into the world of $$$$.
Because I found these shoes:
They seemed 'sarah-like' so I ordered them of Zappos, thinking I would just try them on. They are comfortable. They are cute. I want them. (FYI- when I order from Zappos, I order 5-6 pairs of shoes, just to try them on and see if there is a pair I like. There is free return shipping, so it's no big deal) . When I ordered my box-o-shoes from Zappos, I was intending to use a gift certificate that I received from my birthday, but instead, ended up putting $250 worth of shoes on my mom's credit card, without applying the gift certificate. Oops. So now I am returning all the shoes, and then re-ordering the beauties above. This time with the gift certificate. (so is it materialistic if I am not spending any $$ of my own?????) Uggghh. I wish I were more consistent.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Hypocrite
Posted by
Sarah
at
1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am not sure materialism applies to cute shoes.
Those are super cute, and they look pretty comfortable too. They do look like a good Sarah-shoe.
Those shoes are totally you!!!
total good call on those being sarah shoes. and i agree with liz, materialism definitely doesn't apply to footwear.
Post a Comment