
Mark and I went and saw this movie and LOVED IT. Okay, yes I do know that it is rated R. String me up now, but most of you know that Mark and I try to be picky about the movies we see and there are plenty of PG-13 that I won't touch and I am particular if I choose to see a rated R. We'll even walk out of movies if we see fit; and did so just a couple weeks ago. So let the judgement come in the hereafter where those who spent their life watching PG-13 Austin Powers movies and teenage sexual-innuendo-romps have to account for their actions.
Back to the movie. It is a fantastic western. If you don't cross the ratings barrier, then make sure you find someone with clearplay dvd player and watch it edited when it comes out on dvd. You'll love it. Really. I called my mom and told her to see it. She told me that a 70 year old lady in her ward was dragged to it by her husband, not wanting to see it, and came back raving. You won't even know who to root for-- the good guys or bad guys. You want them both to win. So see it-- somehow, somewhere, unless you completely hate westerns. I'll be watching it again in our theater when it comes out on DVD. 

Monday, October 01, 2007
3:10 to Yuma
Posted by
Sarah
at
11:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ummm...I am now calling you to repentance.
don't hold back, tell us how you really feel about movie ratings and people who judge! :) that is why i love you sarah weston. that, and you and mark see every single movie out there and then tell me which ones to see.
That's great news - Jim loves a good western!
Sinner!!!! Just kidding. :) I haven't even heard of that movie. I guess I am really out of it. You are right, there are way too many PG-13 movies that are really bad. Who rates the movies anyways!
Post a Comment