Friday, January 12, 2007

Be it ever so humble . . .

there is no place like home. Not so sure this latest qualifies as humble, but cut us some slack; Mark is a builder. Think of it as a living resume. Barbara asked me to post some pics, so here you go:





6 comments:

stace said...

I like that you update your blog. It gives me something to do when I don't want to be productive.

stace said...

humble??hmmmm...not how I would describe it. Maybe amazing.

Rebekah B. said...

Looks great...can't wait to visit someday.

andrea said...

I am so happy to see pictures! I was about ready to walk over and peek through the windows. It's gorgeous...I love the ceiling beams and the fireplace especially. So can we see the nursery now :0)?

What color is the wall in the kitchen? I love it!

Michelle & Steve said...

I'm so happy to see those pictures of your house. It is beautiful!! I can't wait till we are hours away and can come visit!

Barb & Sean said...

Thanks for the pictures, for those of us who haven't seen it yet. It looks great! Can't wait to see it in person!