Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tag-Team House

I'm currently over at the 'old house', because that's where my internet access is. Every day I am back and forth about twice. Today I needed to do my work and also download some info for the gospel doctrine lesson on Sunday. Jane is currently asleep in her stroller and I would like to keep it that way, so I am now wasting time on the computer. I have been searching for some hats for Jane and found a site that had some cute ones www.lovelyknits.com. I ordered her some hats; I think I like them better than bows now for decorating a short-haired baby girl (Jane seems to like wearing them better than bows too). Landscape guys have been working at the house; they've got a couple days left to wrap things up. Currently there is a huge pile of rocks blocking my side of the driveway. I'll be glad when it's gone. Give it another week and I will probably have my house to myself---there have been workers in and out of my house doing various odd jobs since we moved in: plumbers, electrians, paint touch-up, deck coating, etc. I'm done with unpacking for a while; everything that is left in boxes can stay there for a week more. I'm burnt out on moving. Getting the windows measured for blind is on my MUST DO list. We're definately over-exposed at this point. Janie just woke up . . time to switch houses. :)

2 comments:

Barb & Sean said...

Any bites on the old house? Where are you going to get your blinds? And are you doing blinds everywhere, or shutters in part? You should post a picture of the new house!!

Sarah said...

We had two more (as my dad likes to call them) "definately maybes". One couple needs to sell their house first (same old story . . ) and the other one was making verbal offers but didn't commit anything to paper. I'm not holding my breath for either . . . I will take some pics of the new house and post them !