This is a video of Janie rolling over. Though she looks a bit haphazard in this bit, she really is getting good at rolling over. I took her to her 4 month well-baby check today. Jane is weighing in at 13lb 1 oz and is 24 inches long. She's definitely my biggest girl yet because she is in the 35th percentile for weight and 50th for height. To put that in perspective, Meg and Madelin were both 10th percentile girls (height and weight) until they were over 2 yrs old. Both did not make it to 20 lb before they were 2 years old; maybe Jane is going to buck that trend. She has been a little sleepy today; probably due to the immunizations. This is good news to me because I got very sick last night (I'm thinking food poisoning) and had a miserable night. Jane and I have both been recovering by napping today. I really think I should only get sick when Mark is in town so he can pick up the slack . . . and clean up after me when I throw up. A little graphic, I know, but seriously, no one who is sick enough to throw up needs to clean it up too! I imagine Mark is secretly happy he got to miss out on that service. I am feeling better and even eating again, but not shrimp. I ate shrimp yesterday and now it will probably be a while before shrimp scampi sounds appealing again. How does that joke go. . . "Do you like sea food??"
Friday, January 26, 2007
Janie's on a Roll
Posted by
Sarah
at
6:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment