So I get Jane down for a nap and Maddie and Meg head off to Primary Program Practice and Mark is biking and I sit down at the computer to work on my Gospel Doctrine lesson (which I have studied and thought about all week, but have yet to draft an actual lesson plan) and what do I do??? End up wasting 30 minutes looking at blogs and playing a couple games of snood. Dumb me. Why don't I just buckle down and use my time wisely so that I can (possibly) go out with Mark tonight for a late movie after womens conference. Uggh. So I decided to compound my mistake by actually taking the time to blog about it. I guess I am stalling . . . My lesson is on the book of Romans and is the whole faith/grace/works thing. I enjoy the topic and I know what my intro is going to be, but I have got to dive into the actual meat of the subject itself. So off I go . . . to work. (Faith without works is dead, ya know?)
3 comments:
story of my life.
ditto
Women's Conference!!! Aaahh! I totally forgot. Now who is wasting their time. I am here blogging and you are at Women's Conference. Hhmm.
Post a Comment