Jane was blessed on November 4th, 2006. It was a long wait to get her here, but now we have a complete set; three Weston girls. I like this picture; I think my hair looks good. So shiny (Thanks Staci!) And Jane looks cute too . . . of course. Jane was the 9th girl to be blessed in that dress. I was blessed in it, along with my sisters Emily & Rachel. Then Em blessed her three girls (Abby, Olivia, Eva) and I blessed my three (Madelin, Megan, Jane). Quite the tradition.Thursday, December 14, 2006
Jane's Blessing
Jane was blessed on November 4th, 2006. It was a long wait to get her here, but now we have a complete set; three Weston girls. I like this picture; I think my hair looks good. So shiny (Thanks Staci!) And Jane looks cute too . . . of course. Jane was the 9th girl to be blessed in that dress. I was blessed in it, along with my sisters Emily & Rachel. Then Em blessed her three girls (Abby, Olivia, Eva) and I blessed my three (Madelin, Megan, Jane). Quite the tradition.
Posted by
Sarah
at
1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment