| Anyone with a daughter has most likely attended a "show". And if you have multiple daughters, the number of "shows" requiring parental attendance increase exponentially. These shows always include dancing, some singing, usually costumes from the dress-up box, and a great deal of mugging for the audience. I did it as a girl; I cannot even guess how many shows my sisters and I put on. One I remember in detail was a dance we choreographed to the music of Simon and Garfunkel, specifically, "Bridge over Troubled Water". We were supposed to be china dolls who came to life at nightfall and for some reason, we thought that putting vasoline on our cheeks made us looks like china dolls. Who knows why . . . . ?? My two girls have discovered that they can video their own shows and view them again and again. As can I. And if I have to, then you should too. Enjoy the show. | |
Monday, December 18, 2006
A Typical Show
Posted by
Sarah
at
3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
not so sure about this one, sarah. what if i get totally sucked in to their dramatic performance.
That's the risk you take when you view mediocre performances in a badly shot video . . . !!(don't tell my girls I said so). But this blog is a snapshot of my life, and you got to take the good with the bad. Just you wait; I know there are some "shows" in your future :)
I didn't even know the Bare Naked Ladies had a christmas album. Nice danicing and in underwear and shirt too. I love little girls...
Post a Comment