Friday, September 21, 2007

The 4's

So I got to the 4's; still need to do the 8's.

The 4's

4 Jobs I have had

  • Dairy Queen
  • Chili's
  • Safeway
  • East High School
4 Movies I could watch Over and Over
  • Shakespeare in Love (edited, of course)
  • Cold Mountain (yeah, edited too)
  • Bourne Trilogy
  • Indiana Jones movies
4 Places I have Lived
  • Portland, Oregon
  • Redmond, Washington
  • Riverton, Utah
  • West Bountiful, Utah
4 Favorite TV Shows
  • Veronica Mars
  • America's Next Top Model
  • Lost
  • Amazing Race
4 Places I have been on Vacation
  • Jamaica
  • Grand Cayman
  • Cozumel
  • San Francisco
4 Favorite Dishes
  • Tacos el Carbon
  • General Tsao's Chicken (from The Mandarin)
  • Bowtie Pasta with Creamy Pesto (from The Pizza Factory)
  • Pad Thai
4 Websites I Visit
  • deseretnews.com
  • blogger and more blogger
  • eonline.com (for the fashion police)
  • ivfconnections.net (for my ivf-er mom cyberfriends)
4 Places I would Like to be
  • In Figi, with Mark
  • In a bath, with a good novel
  • At the library
  • At the movies, with popcorn and diet Pepsi (and Mark)

1 comment:

annebabe said...

love the new look! and of course, the janie pictures are adorable. thanks for coming last night, lots of fun!