I. Have. Been. Preoccupied. Thus the blog post scarcity at this particular URL. So sorry. I will once again indulge my blogging obsession, but it has been temporarily replaced by my drive to become Dreamweaver and Macromedia Flash 8 literate. I have been working on a website for Mark (Rincon Builders). There is an extremely lame and limited homepage that exists for the moment (www.rinconbuilders.com), but I bought an amazing Flash 8 web template that if I become capable enough to customize, will be KILLER. Really. Really really really. But, customizing the template requires proficiency in Photoshop (I qualify, but my experience with slices is weak, at best), Dreamweaver (never even seen it before yesterday) and Macromedia Flash 8 (still haven't opened the product demo).
And there is a 30 day countdown, because I am definitely not buying the actual software itself because it would be $$$$ (as in nearly 1k), so I have the trial period to get my template customized. So . . . . my computer time is currently spent on my web-design-self-study. I will eventually return to regular blogging habits, but this whole web stuff has got me hooked and I want to conquer it. Or at least become adequate. Good enough for me.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Preoccupied
Posted by
Sarah
at
1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i'm way stoked to check out your "killer" web site! because, of course, it REALLY will be killer, you are the queen of self-tutorial. good luck with all the complicated sounding pieces of software!
That's awesome! I love all those programs! In fact if you need some other internet help sites or even books on them I think I still have a few! Can't wait to see it!
i don't even understand most of what you just said. :) Good luck on the web design...I think you're the smartest person ever.
Post a Comment