So I'm a bit tenacious. Despite me previously shouting that I had given up on the website, I still kept plugging away. And after digging and digging and shuffling through the multi layers of flash scripting, I discovered a previously hidden window entitled "ACTIONS"--- and they were the missing link, literally. I also kept returning to the original template's flash script and altering it, then seeing what I did, then messing with it again and so on. I can't say that I have walked away with any marketable Flash skills, but I did feel a bit like a turn-of-the century anatomist--- cutting up a body just to see what was under the skin. Messy, but it ended up working. The file size ended up being larger than what a true-web-developer would ever want, but I am satisfied to leave it alone at this point. Still, I have one hang-up that I am hoping Daniel (my brother-in-law) can help me with-- I cannot get the contact form to actually send the information to Mark's email address. But, that has got to be small potatoes at this point. Cue the Dora theme song.
2 comments:
the website is phenomenal. is there anything you can't do?
So I looked at the website a while back and meant to post on your blog. It is awesome! I love how easy it is to navigate - simple, but everything's there. Very impressive!
Post a Comment