Friday, September 21, 2007

Squeaky Clean


Janie had a photo shoot with Stacia today (and no, these aren't her photos. That would be slumming it. These are just the humble shootings of yours-truly). She did some shots digging through and eating a pink frosting-ed cake and made a bakery of a mess all over the kitchen. Thus a thorough bath scrubbing was in order. It takes a lot of bubbles to entertain this pint-sized beauty.

Love her! (And especially love the teeth in the photo below)

5 comments:

stace said...

she is darling, of course, but I had to comment on the fact that your blog is cute and leave it to you to figure it out. Will you teach me? Staci

andrea said...

Love the little toofers. She is adorable.

saramarilee said...

What an adorable girl with an adorable beard of bubbles!

jen said...

I love the pictures of Jane. Baby teeth are soo cute. Your blog is really nice. I like the change.

Michelle & Steve said...

Fun change for your blog, wanna do mine too? I think your shots of Janey are pretty great too - maybe photography should be your next new hobby...